Since LinkedIn is rolling out their new user interface our cxLinkedInbrowser experienced some problems.
In a new release (0.7.0.14) we fixed this. This new release is compatible with both versions of LinkedIn.
What do I have to do?
Nothing. Your browser plugin will check for updates automatically multiple times a day. If an update is available it will be installed automatically as well.
My LinkedInbrowser is still not working
Sometimes auto update of Google Chrome Extensions is not working, this is a known issue. If this is the case you can manually update your Google Chrome Browser plugin. To do so, take the following steps:
1. In your Chrome browser go to your Chrome extensions
2. Make sure that you checked the box 'Developer mode'
3. Click the button 'Update extensions now'
4. Check your extension list if your Carerix LinkedIn/Xing extension is updated to release version 0.7.0.14.
5. Your LinkedInBrowser is up-to-date again! Still experience problems? Let us know via email@example.com